Thursday 21 June 2012

Goddess

Hi there lovely people,

don't you just love it when you get a flash of inspiration followed by the warm fuzzy feeling in your tummy when you are able to make that flash come to life?
I had one of these today when I was looking at a 'play' page that I was originally planning to use as a background in my altered book somewhere!
Here is the result, I hope you like her?


Tee hee, I ran out of courage when it came to adding her other eye and admittedly her nose and the proportion is a bit off but other than that I love her.

Thank-you so much for popping by,

Hugs x x x x 

4 comments:

SandeeNC said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh I love her! I wish I could create something like that for my Mermaid AB...she would look great in my book! Fantastic!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Traceyr said...

Yes very dreamy and what a relief you didn't cover the background up.

I love it. :)

Karen said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!!! What an artistic imagination you have to have spotted her in the pattern sweetie! I would only have seen beautiful clouds, HUGS xxx

Kathy said...

Ooooh Dawn - this was inspired! I love the colours and all the "texture" How fab to have that lightning bolt of inspiration strike so brilliantly!