Monday 13 August 2012

Doodling Heaven

Hi all,

what a fab chilled out evening I had last night after some difficult and stressful days! Sprogs shipped off to bed at their usual times so that I could relax and enjoy a hot date with the Olympic closing ceremony and my journal.
Wow, is all I can say, thoroughly enjoyed it and have to admit to a few tears when Mr Mercury put in an appearance, one of my heros! Gary Barlow then finished me off completely, was sobbing for him.

Anyhoo, I had a major doodling session while watching the show. My base was a tester page for my Dylusions sprays and a Chatterbox doodle genie that I wanted to try out. I didn't want to waste the page so decided to let rip with various pens ha ha. The framework was created using a patchwork template and I just doodled to my hearts content.

Not very refined by any means but lots of fun was had.........


Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment if you have time, all feedback very gratefully received.

Big hugs from a very humid and drizzly Cornwall x x x x

2 comments:

Karen said...

Awe...I was sniffing well too my lovely! So brave of Mr B to go ahead wasn't it? But it was 'Imagine' that really got to me. Fabulous page....it shows a real depth! xxx

BJ said...

It was a bit sad with the end of the Olympics coming round so soon. I adored the cauldron and how they made it into a dome at the end and nearly sobbed when it was extinguished. Got a bit bored with the whole closing ceremony so should have done what you did and make a wonderful journal page. It is absolutely FAB, what pens do you use? I always have trouble with white ones. Of course I love the colours, bit od a purple freak, even wore purple yesterday!