Saturday 14 September 2013

Craft Barn Alpha Challenge - Letter Z

Evening all,

oooh didn't realise it has been a fortnight since I last blogged!!!!! Ha ha ha ha not much going on creatively at the moment anyhoo (other than flinging paint willy nilly in my various journals when I get a chance tee hee), I have been busy getting my tiddlies back into the school routine. Max, bless him being that bit older now, took a few days to get used to big sister not being here during the day again and was constantly saying 'I miss my Millie', sweet or what!!!

I did manage, eventually!!, to get my Z entry done. After TWO attempts at a more muted, darker palette I admitted defeat and covered the lot up with some brighter ish paint.

If you fancy seeing what the challenge is all about please pop on over here, and for a peek at all the other Z entries please pop on over here.

Ha ha ha ha, I bet any of you following my theme thought I would do Zeus!!!!!!!!????????

My chosen Z for this entry is ZEPHYR........



Ha ha ha ha he was VERY NAUGHTY!!!!!!!!

The picture comes from google images and is from Botticelli's Venus painting.

Many thanks for popping by and leaving a comment if you feel you would like to, your time and thoughts mean a lot.

Huge hugs

Dawn x

10 comments:

Karen said...

WOW!!! love the colours sis!!!! I will admit that I thought you were going to do Zeus but I am not disappointed at all as this is fabulous! Love that border! HUGS xxx

Sandy said...

Wow!! Your pages are excellent! I learned a little more than I wanted to know but you sure did a wonderful job!!
sandy

Anonymous said...

Well he was a naughty chap wasn't he! Nice pages.....Now what's next? xox

Diane Warburton said...

I didn't know that you were Karen's sister!

That Zephyer guy really wasn't a nice character was he?! Yet you've made that gorgeous border for his page :-)

I hope the kids get settled soon, so that you can a tiny bit more 'you' time x

Gio said...

Ciao bella! As always you find a very unusual word, and your interpreations of them are terrific!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Naughty or nice, this spread speaks of your ability to make the most of the letter Z. You did a fantastic job, too.

Cocofolies said...

Fab work Dawn, and a great inspiration as usual !!! I love you mythologic pages, and that's a very cool way to remind me all these terrible stories hahaha !! With a great pleasure ! :O) Have a lovely end of week with hubby and kids. Huggle hugs Coco xxx

BJ said...

Yep - I too thought Zeus but Zephyr is even better, rather naughty indeed and Yes I like the bright colours. BJ

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if anyone who chose this word. Great interpretation
Thanks for playing
Izzy

carolfromkiwiland said...

Beautiful border and what a naughty boy - so long as he doesn't sniff around my girls I can smile and laugh along. Great interpretation.