Saturday 26 October 2013

Craft Barn Alpha Challenge - Letter L

Evening all,

cor blimey it's wet and windy tonight so it feels very warm and cosy tucked up with my girlie watching Strictly as I type!!

Loving this challenge still so if you fancy a peek at what its all about please pop on over here (never too late to start playing you know!!) and if you fancy a peek at all the other L entries please pop on over here.

Tee hee, there was a twist this week too, we had to incorporate a window somewhere on our entry, what fun.

Anyhoo, here you go, L for LYCAN........




A very simple collage page incorporating some of my favourite movie werewolves, starting from top left - Professor Lupin from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, David from An American Werewolf in London, Benecio Del Toro in Wolfman, Jacob from the Twilight saga, Tyler from The Vampire Diaries, Jack Nicholson in Wolf, lol trying to do this from memory I think this is Lon Chaney (I have no idea what the film was called)?????, and the eyes are courtesy of Oz from Buffy and Angel.  
The wolf eyes are in my attempt at a window, framed with some washi tape.

All images were found on google.

Many thanks for popping by and leaving a comment if you feel you would like to, your time and thoughts are very precious.

Huge hugs

Dawn x 



10 comments:

carolfromkiwiland said...

How crazy to have a page of werewolves and be watching Strictly (I'm guessing Dancing).Lol. Fun page and right on target for your theme and you had a whole three hours to spare. See you next time.

Cocofolies said...

Oh Dawn, that's a terrifying page, poor Millie haha !!!! I'm not good at doing collages and also maybe not really fond of that, but yours is great, and this is a fantastic way to meet all these awesome movies you are showing ! My favorite ones are the prisoner of Azkaban and Wolf with Jack Nicholson, than you for remembering me sweetie !! Huge Hugs Coco xxxx

Karen said...

haha I am sad that I have seen all those films at least once??????? So pleased that you have Jack there as that is a wonderful film!!! Fabulous collage page sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Marvelous, spooky page. Not a big fan of this time of year, but you captured it beautifully. xox

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I drug myself out of bed long enough to admire your lovely L page. Really clever use of collage, and a really creepy spread to match the season. Great idea and execution, dear.

Gio said...

eheh , this one is very very creepy!!
And a very very good collage!

Diane Warburton said...

All a bit scary for me but you loved doing it from the sounds of things and that is what is most important x

Traceyr said...

Great one for Halloween week Dawn. One of my favourite films is Werewolf in London, the music is fab.

:)

BJ said...

Oh gosh rather scary, but glad to see you keeping up with the Alpha challenge. I'm still pending "N" as I was away when it came out and haven't got around to it with half term and all. JJ had me up in the early hours as he was sick so I am tired and going for a nap now too. BJ

Anonymous said...

Great collage page!!
Thanks for playing
Izzy