Saturday 9 November 2013

Craft Barn Alpha Challenge - Letter N

Afternoon all,

lol another quick post tee hee hee!!!!!!

Goodness me, I can't believe this challenge is now drawing to an end!! If you fancy a peek at what I'm on about and reference the rules of the game please pop on over HERE and if you fancy a nose at the other N entries please pop on over HERE.

Sticking to my mythological theme I chose NEPTUNE........




Ha ha ha ha ha this was a bit of a disaster from start to finish really, my printer is nearly out of ink, my masking ripped off my definition, I centered the wrong letter when I was stamping Neptune..............................

Hey ho, worse things happen at sea!! Roll on tomorrow for a new letter lmao!!

Stamp credits go to Lost Coast Designs and See-Dees.

All statue images are courtesy of Google Images.

Many thanks for popping by and leaving a comment if you feel you would like to, your time and thoughts mean an awful lot.

Huge hugs 

Dawn x 



10 comments:

BJ said...

Love the background. New letter tomorrow - NO! not already! BJ

Karen said...

'WORSE THINGS HAPPEN AT SEA' hahahaha!!!!! Very witty :-D

Love these pages sweetie! xxx

Diane Warburton said...

I don't understand how this page has gone 'wrong' as it looks great to me. I know what you mean though, as what we see isn't what matters really, it's how you feel about it but I've enjoyed looking at it and it's always there as inspiration for others x

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, mighty Neptune and his trident will come to the rescue! Love those letters, great stamp. xox

Cocofolies said...

love your humour sweetie haha (even me with my poor English can understand that you are a witty lady) I love that haha, as much as your AJ!! Seriously you have made a lot of great altered Dico pages, at the end you will have a book full of sense and really beautiful. Awe Dawn... Big hugs Coco xxxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Personally, if you hadn't mentioned all the "mistakes," I wouldn't have even known. Of course, I still don't see any mistakes. I love your background. It really LOOKS like the sea and I was immediately drawn to it.

Gio said...

I like it!! You are the only one you see mistakes on it. It seems everything is made on purpose, even the colours.
I was just wondering where the definition is, it happened to me, too, to spoil a definition, and it's been frustrating, I admit.

Sandy said...

This is truly wonderful - now why can I not think of something so grand. I love the water in the back ground. Fantastic!!
Sandy

Anonymous said...

you did great! those pages are impressive.
Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
Izzy

Traceyr said...

Yes very witty Karen hahaha. Love the wavy masking Dawn and artistic licence for the mistakes lovely. x

:)