Wednesday 1 April 2015

Colour theme week over at Tando.......

Hi All,

it's colour theme week over on the Tando blog, bright and fun for sure.



I decided to have a play with the new MDF Storage Box, using 3 of the colours from the chart..............






I have to admit to never having tackled a project of this size before so I was feeling a little daunted by it to start with! Making the choice to keep it simple worked wonders and this ended up being so much fun to do.

I started by constructing the box (it comes flat packed), using a good PVA, as per the instructions provided, it was then given a white gesso primer before the green base coat was added.

The Tornado stencil fitted brilliantly on the sides so I used this in alternating colours around the box and added some coordinating hearts to provide some focal points. The lid was decorated accordingly to match and the Dotted Star stencil provided the corner detailing.

Many thanks for popping by and leaving a comment if you feel you would like to.

Hugs

Dawn x 

1 comment:

Karen said...

This is lovely and bright!!! Fabulous job my lovely xxx